Last updated February 24, 2023
AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS
We are Public Heath Aid Awareness and Education Organization (PHAAE) (“PHAAE Organization,” “we,” “us,” “our“), a registered non-profit organization in Nigeria at Plot 1018 Cadastral Zone B18, Ocean Center, Off Oladipo Diya St, District 900211, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
We operate the website https://www.phaae.org (the “Site“), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the “Legal Terms“).
Public Heath Aid Awareness and Education Organization (PHAAE) is a registered non-profit organization in Nigeria that focuses on issues affecting women, adolescent girls and children in Africa.
You can contact us by phone at (+234) 812 729 9852, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Plot 1018 Cadastral Zone B18, Ocean Center, Off Oladipo Diya St, District 900211, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria 900211, Nigeria.
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you“), and Public Heath Aid Awareness and Education Organization (PHAAE), concerning your access to and use of the Website (the “Site“). You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Legal Terms from time to time. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Legal Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Legal Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Legal Terms by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Legal Terms are posted.
You will be able to access our Website without having to register any details with us.
We only permit users who are over the age of 13 to use our Website. In order for you to use this Website, you must be at least 13 years old. By using this Website, you certify that you are 13 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the license of all intellectual property rights in our Website, including all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”).
Our Content and Marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws) and treaties in the United States and around the world.
What you may do without permission: Without asking our permission, you are welcome to print pages from this Site and to download the files that are specifically offered in downloadable format (usually, PDF, Word, or PowerPoint) for your own use. You may also use, without prior permission, text from posted press releases. You may also link to this Site and its contents without permission (except in circumstances described below); kindly let us know if you have done so.
What you must request permission to do: If you want to reproduce, publish, or incorporate other text or images from this website into other websites, publications, or other materials that you or others produce, contact email@example.com for permission. If you want to link to the Site as a part of any website or other content that sells merchandise, sponsors events, or any other activity where funds or profits are purported to be donated to PHAAE Organization, you must request permission to do so and contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
For all materials and information used from the Website, we ask that you credit original sources as given. If no other specific source or authorship information is shown, please credit the appropriate website.
Any breach of these Intellectual Property Rights will constitute a material breach of our Legal Terms and your right to use our Website will terminate immediately.
By submitting your email address to the Website, you consent to being placed on PHAAE’s mailing lists and thereby receiving e-mail correspondence from PHAAE, including newsletters, event advertisements, and Website updates. You may remove your e-mail address from the applicable mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail from PHAAE Organization. Although PHAAE will promptly remove your e-mail address from its mailing list, you may still receive any e-mails that are initiated before your e-mail address is removed from the list.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make it available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support contents or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming(continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks connected to the Website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or volunteers engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up apart of the Website.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
These Legal Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Nigeria. Public Heath Aid Awareness and Education Organization (PHAAE) and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Nigeria shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these Legal Terms.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DONORS OR VOLUNTEERS BELIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVEDAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OROTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
With respect to the content of the Website, PHAAE Organization makes no warranty, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to content available from the Website or other Internet resources linked from it. Additionally, PHAAE assumes no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed on the Website or freedom from computer viruses, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
This website and all information, products, and services available through this website are provided on an “as is” basis. You agree that use of this website or any associated information, products, and services is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, PHAAE disclaim all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or obtained from PHAAE or through this site shall create any warranty. You acknowledge that any reliance on any information, products, or services appearing on this website shall be at your sole risk, and you hereby waive any rights you may have had regarding any representation or warranty, express or implied, on the part of PHAAE regarding the functioning and use of this website.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Website for the purpose of managing the performance of the Website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Website. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us at:
Public Heath Aid Awareness and Education Organization (PHAAE)
Plot 1018 Cadastral Zone B18, Ocean Center, Off Oladipo Diya St
District 900211, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Phone: (+234) 812 729 9852